I’d like to thank Gloria from Plate it Up for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Gloria has a lovely blog, showcasing her passion for food and cooking. She had some very delicious looking recipes, which I recommend you all go check out!
There are some rules for accepting this award too. Link back to the person who nominated me, share seven random facts about myself, and nominate ten other bloggers. So here goes!
- I have recently taken up Ballroom dancing.
- Someone gave me one of those adult colouring books, and I am now thoroughly addicted.
- I am looking into taking up a cooking class at some point this year.
- I like adapting recipes to suit my dietary needs more than I like recipes that are already adapted for me. I love a challenge!
- I am in the process of purchasing bits and pieces of clothing from op shops and all over to make costumes for future parties and events.
- I am addicted to podcasts, particularly fictional long-story podcasts.
- I like shows about superheroes, and the supernatural, and I can’t stand romance stories.