I have been very lucky this week to have been nominated for two blog awards from two absolutely wonderful bloggers! Lori and Sarah are passionate food lovers, both of whom have their own special flair when it comes to cooking and presenting their food! I love both their blogs, and am exceptionally flattered that both would think of me! I am very happy to accept the nominations for the very inspiring blogger award and the wordpress family award! To the bloggers I nominate, you can choose which of the two – or both, you’d like to accept!
And here are the rules in accepting these nominations:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 other blogs
- Proudly display the logo on your blog
And because I’m a wicked cheat, here are not seven random facts but rather seven random quotes I really like! Finding out who these quotes are from is a challenge for you dear readers!
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
- Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
- There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- Where there is love there is life.
And now the nominees!