I’ve made it through the first three days of the first week of training! It’s been very, very interesting so far, and the people I’m doing the training with are all wonderful. But the people on wordpress are wonderful as well! In particular, Jhuls of the Not So Creative Cook blog, who has nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty award! What a fantastic little surprise to come home to after a day of training, and absorbing new information! Thanks Jhuls!
The rules for accepting this award nomination are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to, and thank, the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers, and link to their blogs in your post.
- Tell us seven interesting things about yourself.
I’m going to cheat here a little again, and present my nominees with seven questions to answer! I’ll answer them myself, of course, and then pass them on to you! This is so my nominees either have the chance to give seven random facts about themselves, or to answer the questions and then make up seven of their own to then ask their nominees, and so on. Just to spice it up a little.
So, my seven questions are:
- If you had to take shelter from a sudden storm, what are the three things you would take with you?
- Do you prefer to use maps to navigate, or do you like just going there, and trying to find your way yourself?
- If you could speak any language fluently, what would it be?
- What were some of your favourite things to do as a child?
- If you could have the power to talk to any particular species of animal, what species would you pick?
- Rain, or snow?
- Dark, white, milk, or mixed/flavoured chocolate?
And my answers are:
- Plenty of food, water, and a good book!
- Mandarin. It’s a superb, beautiful language, and it’s so applicable in so many places all across the world.
- Play super smash brothers with my big brother, read, cook and eat!
- It would have to be dogs. I love all animals, but I would love to be able to chat with dogs.
- BOTH! Not that we ever really get snow here…
- Dark chocolate, for sure. But I also love flavoured dark chocolate too…
And my nominees are: