I want to say a great big thank you to Nancy, who has paid me the absolutely wonderful compliment of nominating me for an award! Nancy has such a beautiful blog, and not only are her recipes always interesting and diverse, but she’s a wonderful blogger to have around. She’s always very positive, leaves thoughtful comments, and I love reading her posts! So thank you Nancy! I really appreciate the nomination! But once again, there are a few little rules that go along with accepting a nomination, one is to write seven random facts about yourself, and the other two are of course to refer back to the person who nominated you, and to pass the nomination on.
However, I felt like changing things up a little this time. So I’m stealing the 10 questions Nancy answered for her nomination for the Liebster award. They seemed really interesting, and a great way to let you guys know a little bit more about me!
1. If you were told you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Inari Sushi. This has to be my all time favourite snack, and the food I look forward to eating the most.
2. If you were any kitchen utensil, what would you be and why? A whisk. I may seem unassuming, but I’m never going to let you down, even when things get messy.
3. What is the dish on your blog you are most proud of? I have to say it’s probably the recipe I’m going to post up tomorrow. Everyone told me it was so good it was practically restaurant quality, and were so happy while they were eating it that I couldn’t help but feel proud.
4. Outside of blogging, what are some of your favourite things to do for fun? I love reading, cycling, roleplaying with friends, and generally going on adventures. I specially love going to op shops.
5. What is your ultimate favourite restaurant, and what city is it in? Hm. Sadly, I don’t have one at the moment. We rarely eat out, and I’ve never really eaten at the same place twice because of that. So I’m not sure right now.
6. What dish would you bring to a potluck at the beach? Something really refreshing, which i could just pull out of an eski and serve. So perhaps – ice-cream or sorbet. If you get sticky you can just wash it off in the ocean!
7. What is your favourite food season and why? I think summer. There’s an abundance of fresh fruit and vegetables here, and it’s barbecue season!
8. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Anything with vanilla, caramel or nut flavours in it.
9. Where do you seek continued inspiration for your blogging endeavours? My recipe books, the blogs and websites of others, and in the continued support of my friends, and my family.
10. What are you most passionate about? Living, laughing, loving and eating! I’m passionate about all areas of my life!
And now for my nominees! I’m not doing the usual 10-15 iI know are recommended for awards, because this time I just want to give a shout out to some blogs I’m particularly enjoying reading, and who’ve been very supportive of me and my blog: