Much to my surprise and delight, the wonderful Aj of Aj’s dessert course fame has been kind enough to nominate me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. So a big thank you to Aj! Also, please do go and check out Aj’s blog. I’ve throughly enjoyed following their cooking adventures, and I’m sure all of you will as well! :3
But, of course, there are a few things that need doing in accepting an award, so here goes!
Display the award certificate,
Link back to the person who nominated you,
Share seven random facts about yourself,
and pass the nomination on!
So here are my seven random facts.
- I learned how to play the piano as a child, and am interested in re-learning now as an adult.
- I have wanted a dog my whole life long, and although I can’t get one right now, I’m eagerly waiting for the time when I can adopt a dog into my family, and give it a loving, healthy, and happy home.
- I do, however, own a cat who I love immensely. Her name is Rosie, so called because of her rose-pink nose, and she’s been an enormous part of my life ever since I was a little girl. She’s sixteen this year, but we adopted her from the amazing people at the RSPCA when she was just a kitten.
- I really like dancing, and have recently discovered an amazing dance-type class at my nearby gym called Body Jam. It’s great fun, and it’s a great class for working out excess energy as well.
- Every time my old school friends and I locked eyes during a lull in a conversation we automatically pull faces at each other and make each other laugh, even in public. We might technically all be adults, and some of us are university graduates now too, but that doesn’t seem to stop us being silly!
- I may or may not still be gloating over the fact that I have a working oven with a working light in it.
- I like musical theatre, and I particularly like shows with darker or more thrilling stories, like Dracula, Sweeney Todd, Wicked and Jekyll and Hyde, to name a few. But I’m also a big fan of absurdist plays too.
And now for the nominees.
Thanks again to Aj!