Even though it’s shaping up to be quite the hectic december, it reminds me how glad I am that I made the choice last december to turn to the blog-o-sphere and to make such good friends here. A big thanks in particular to Jhuls of the not so creative cook blog, who has been consistently friendly and cheerful each time we visit each others blogs, and who ha nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Please be sure to check out Jhul’s blog! It’s worth the visit!
The rules for this award are
- You must link the person who has nominated you.
- You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
- Nominate up to 15 people.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
My 7 Random Things:
- I’m considering learning mandarin.
- I love going to shops like saint vincent de paul’s or the salvation army’s. I can always find interesting things there, and I know the proceeds are going to a good cause.
- I’m addicted to making and eating plain Inari sushi, although I have to be careful not to eat too much of it because part of the sauce the wrappers are soaked in does contain gluten.
- I like to collect and share recipes from food magazines with my mum, although nowadays I focus more on the recipes that are either allergy friendly or are easy to convert to being so.
- I like bike riding, but since it’s difficult to do around our suburbs, a friend and I are now making plans to cycle together around a lake in the city centre again. It looks like we may have gotten a third friend interested in joining us too!
- I have always read a wide variety of books ever since I was a little girl. I especially like to read detective fiction (Sherlock Holmes, Poirot, the Big Over Easy and the Fourth bear, to name a few of my favourites) and supernatural fiction (in particular those dealing with european or asiatic folklore). But I have never liked reading romance novels.
- I cannot stomach horror films, something which I am often teased about.
And My Nominees Are: