A big thank you is due to Bridget of Simply Blissful Life for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award! I’m really flattered to have received a nomination, especially from a blogger who is herself, versatile and inspiring. So thank you! I really appreciate being nominated, and it’s so nice to know that you’ve enjoyed reading my blog as much as I’ve enjoyed reading yours! 😄
But all awards come with a few rules, so here they are:
- Display the award on your blog
- Mention/link the person who nominated you
- Nominate another 10 (or so) bloggers you feel should be given this award
- Inform these individuals that you have nominated them
- Write 7 facts about yourself
And here are my seven facts:
- I believe a person is never too old to enjoy making pillow and blanket forts.
- I seem to keep finding out odd things about my feet, including the latest discovery of another extra bone.
- I can’t stop perusing sites like foodgawker and dessertstalking.
- I’m addicted to the latest pokemon game.
- It’s my dream to travel all across asia and explore their culture, history, and of course – their food!
- I was an outdoors girl when I was small, and I was even in a hiking club in high school. But now…not so much.
- I would love to go to a wide range of cooking classes, learn some new skills, and perfect old ones.
And here are my nominations!
Also, a super big thank you to Jhuls from the not so creative cook blog, who has nominated me for the Blog of the year 2013 Award! I’m extremely flattered to get this award, especially from a blogger who has so often been supportive and who runs a super interesting blog themselves. So thank you Jhuls!
Once again, there are a few rules that go along with this nomination:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
Here is the information about this whole star-system thing:
- Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
- When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
- There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
- Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars! You can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award six times!
You can find all the badges and banners & information you need via this link:
And here are my nominations. Rather than writing an individual post for each one, I’ve decided to write why I chose these few bloggers overall. It’s because these people have consistently supported me, inspired me, and amazed me with their talents and their wonderful blogging. I will always admire their work, and I couldn’t be prouder to offer them these nominations.