I have a big thank you for all the people who have been with this blog since the beginning. I have a big thank you for all the people who have come to support this blog recently. I have a big thank you for all the people who have made me feel welcome here, and who have made me enjoy wordpress and food blogging as much as I have. But most of all I have a big thank you for Jhuls, from the not so creative cook blog, for considering me a part of their wordpress family. I’m really touched!
As far as I can tell, the rules are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the same ten questions as they did, but only if you want to.
- Nominate up to 10 others you see as part of your wordpress family and let them know they’ve been nominated.
Now, the questions:
- What is your favourite quote? “Indecision is still a decision”, and “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.”
- Who is your favourite author? I couldn’t choose, so let me list a few of my childhood delights: J.R.R Tolkein, C.S Lewis, John Masefield and Robert Louis Stevenson.
- What song has a lot of sentimental value for you? Flaws – Bastille, ACt Yr Age – Bluejuice, Skin and Bones – David J. Roch, etc.
- If you had to name one essential beauty product, what would it be? I don’t ever use make-up or foundation, or anything like that. But I do use moisturiser.
- Do you prefer the countryside or city? I actually like a combination of the two. A little city, and a little country, perfect!
- What is the saddest film you have ever watched? Simon Birch (;_;), I have never cried so hard over another movie in my entire life.
- If your house was on fire, what three items would you save? My mother, my father and my brother. These people are my family. I don’t care what else I lose, so long as I can protect them.
- What is your favourite season of the year and why? Spring! Flowers everywhere, people smiling, and it’s not too hot and it’s not too cold.
- If you could do any job in the world what would it be? I would teach dance and art all around the world. But I would also teach it for free wherever possible, so that everyone can get to try it.
- Everyone has something that comforts them when they are ill, what is it that makes you feel better? Watching Muppet Treasure Island – the movie. It’s my favourite childhood film, and it still has the power to make me laugh and smile, even if I know everything that’s going to happen.
And my nominees are: