I want to say a very big thank you to Jhuls, from the not so creative cook blog, who has nominated me for the very inspiring blogger award. I’m very appreciate of the nomination, and you should all be sure to pay Jhuls’ great blog a visit. There’s lots of great recipes to see, as well as delish photos!
Now, seven MORE random things about me are:
1. I have extra bones in my heels, which make it difficult to crouch.
2. In primary school, a friend’s mother came and gave us a short course about indian culture, including cooking, dancing and more. It really encouraged my interest in learning all about other cultures, especially their food.
3. I used to hide all my vitamins and tablets in the boxes under the kitchen bench instead of taking them.
4. I used to be afraid of the big swordfish painted on the bottom of the pool where I learned to swim as a little girl.
5. My late grandmother used to let me sleep half on her tummy when I was little, it was the only time I could sleep during the day.
6. I have recently taught one of my friends the basics of swimming, such as floating and treading water.
7. I have a very loud laugh, and I like to laugh all the time.
The rules for Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Select up to 15 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
And the Nominees Are: