I dove quickly into my email today on route to do some errands, and to my absolute delight I discovered an award nomination waiting for me! The absolutely love Rabbit, of the rabbit can cook fame, nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I’m very grateful for the nomination, and you should all definitely check out her blog.
So, the rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 . Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers for the award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Seven Random Things About Me
1. I used to make rainbow toast for my parents as a little girl, but this really meant soggy bread covered in food dye, which they dutifully pretended to love.
2. I refused to wear girl-y clothes for the first few years of my life, and if I ever wear a skirt or a dress I wear shorts underneath them.
3. I used to collect small, shiny objects like a magpie.
4. I always order orange juice when I eat out, no matter what I’m eating.
5. I skipped chapter books when I was little (excepting the teen inc. series), because they weren’t challenging enough, and went straight into adult reading.
6. I learned to ride the bike very, very late.
7. One of my friends calls me “little mother” in Chinese, because she says I act just like a mother to some of my friends.