I thought it wasn’t possible for my day to get any better, what with having good things planned for the evening and the possibility of cooking another gluten-free and sugar-free dessert hanging in the ar. But then I got a text alert, telling me that one pretty amazing person has nominated me for the sunshine award. I really can’t express how grateful I am to Miss Marzipan, who’s amazing blog you can find here. She has some very inspiring and creative posts and she definitely deserves kudos for them. ^_^
So, the three rules or this award are:
- Acknowledge the person who gave this award in a blog post.
- Do the Q&A below.
- Pass on the award to 10 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
So once again, thank you so much to Miss Marzipan, and here are my responses to the Q and A.
- Who is your favorite philosopher? I don’t particularly have a favourite, but I have been inspired by the works of Michel Foucault.
- What is your favorite number? 2
- What is your favorite animal? ALL OF THEM. No jokes, I am a non-discriminatory animal lover that even appreciates the animals her friends find ugly or creepy.
- What is your favorite time of day? I like the period in the morning after you’ve woken up and had a shower and are having breakfast.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? I prefer not to link social media like that to my blog, not unless I create a Facebook page specifically for my blog.
- What is your favorite holiday? I like the easter holidays as well as christmas.
- What is your physical favorite activity? Baking is of course the first I think of, but I also like swimming reading and dancing.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Berry smoothies all the way.
- What is your passion? To live my life with no regrets, to love my friends and family, to bake and to be merry and to give something back.
- What is your favorite flower? I like the forget-me-not-flower, because although it’s small and easy to miss it still persists in growing.
And now for the nominations!
1) Theresa of The Craving Chronicles – be sure to check out her latest post about cookware as well as her others. ^_^
2) Allison of Pease Pudding – a highly creative and beautiful food blog.
3) Kate of Finger, Fork & Knife – her food and photography are simply stunning.
4) Mikey’s In My Kitchen – A great blog that also really makes me feel the family spirit. ^_^
5) Rosemary of Cooking in Sens – her mains look so tempting and fresh!
6) Katherine and Ken of Two Bites At a Time – a fantastic blog with some amazing food ideas.
7) Lauren of A Dash of Cinema – because I love her movie themed recipes!
8) Emma of Of Agates and Madeleines – her recipes are beautiful and her photographs of them and the world around her equally so.
9) Cupcake in Cairo – a blog that really showcases the passion and skill of the author.
10) Eileen and Alicia of Booze + Infused – because as a fan of cooking with liquor and liqueurs I am inspired by their work.
Once again a very big thank you to Miss Marzipan, and I hope that all of you have as good a day as I’m having and I wish you all the best for the new year!